Become a member of the network of experts in materials science and engineering!
Benefits to you of a DGM membership:
For your research
• reduced subscription to recognised journals in the field of materials science and engineering
• reductions on participation in national and international conferences and further training events
• contact person and events in your area
For your career
• personal contact to experts from science and industry
• possibility of collaboration with working groups and committees
• opportunities of individual career planning and support, in particular for young talent in science and industry
For your network
• inclusion in a broad scientific network in the field of materials science and engineering
• interdisciplinary exchange of ideas among relevant areas of expertise
• platform for discussion with decision makers in research and practice
Be a part of a strong materials science society for 25 to 100 Euros a year: that's possible with a personal membership of Europe's largest technical and scientific expert association in materials science and engineering, the DGM, with its around 80 technical committees and working groups, which are attended by around 2,500 experts each year. As a personal member, you are a part of a large network that offers you a broad expert forum for personal profiling: a companion along your entire career path!