DGM-MSE-Nachwuchsforum 2014 is now accepting abstracts for Student & Poster Session.
The organisers invite prospective authors to submit an abstract for a lecture (12 min oral presentation / 3 min discussion) or poster relating to original work in the field of Materials Science and Engineering. The abstracts will be evaluated and, if accepted, the authors will be informed about their assigned type of presentation (oral or poster).
For the student session we invite in particular Master students to submit abstracts about their Bachelor or Master thesis project. Also PhD students in the early phase of their project are invited to participate, if the completion of their Master thesis was less than 12 months prior to the conference.
- May 2014 Abstract submission
- 1 June 2014 Notification of acceptance as poster or oral contribution
- 15 June 2014 Confirmation of authors
- 1 July 2014 Program for Student Session is published online
- 22 Sept 2014 DGM-Tag 2014, the DGM General Assembly
- 23 Sept 2014 Student SessionAbstracts are sent to StudentSession@dgm.de
Please note the deadline for abstract submission is 5:00 p.m., 1 May 2014.
Submissions received after the deadline will not be considered. No exceptions will be made.