SAVE-THE-DATE for the International Conference on High-Temperature Shape Memory Alloys - From Basics to Applications to be held May 5-8, 2015 in Wildbad Kreuth, Germany.
Lately, high-temperature shape memory alloys have attracted a lot of interest as the demand for components operating at temperature above 100 °C has grown significantly. There have been substantial advances lately, but challenging issues still limit the widespread use of these unique materials. The conference will provide a forum to present and discuss the latest result in this rapidly evolving field, and aims at bridging the gap from basics to applications.
The topics of the conference will include:
• Constitution and Alloy Development
• Characterization and Testing
• Functional and Structural Degradation
The full Call for Papers will be released soon. For further information, please see the conference website: http://www.dgm.de/htsmas
• Ralf Drautz, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
• Gunther Eggeler, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
• Jan Frenzel, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
• Alfred Ludwig, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
• Hans Jürgen Maier, Leibniz Universität Hannover
• Thomas Niendorf, Universität Paderborn
• Jutta Rogal, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
• Wolfgang Schmahl, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
• Christoph Somsen, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
An exhibition will be held in conjunction with the conference.
Are you interested in supporting the conference as an exhibitor or sponsor please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moreover, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or proposal regarding your company’s profile.
Looking forward to meeting you in Wildbad Kreuth!
Hans J. Maier
Institut für Werkstoffkunde (Materials Science)
Leibniz Universität Hannover
53173 Bonn, Germany
Phone +49-151 2122 7448