Call for Abstracts now online! The deadline for the submission of a poster abstract is 3 March 2014.
The FEMS President and the President of the DGM would like to draw your attention to the conference JUNIOR EUROMAT 2014 - The Major Event for Young Materials Scientists which takes place from 21 to 25 July 2014 in Lausanne, Switzerland.
The conference is intended for young materials scientists. JUNIOR EUROMAT is an excellent opportunity for making a first experience at an international conference in a pleasant and familiar atmosphere. Young scientists present their thesis or first results of their PhD or master's degree in a short presentation accompanied by a poster. They will also meet top-class scientists who give plenary talks and inform about their field of activities. JUNIOR EUROMAT is a great event to socialize with other young researchers in the field of materials science and engineering. An event you will never forget!
- Mechanical Properties: Plastic Deformation, Fatigue, Fracture, Creep?
- Magnetic Properites, Superconductivity, Electronic Materials?
- Corrosion, Wear, Biocompatibility?
- Fundamental Aspects: Diffusion, Transformation, Dislocation Theory?
- Metals: Al-, Mg-, Ti-, Ni- Alloys, Steel, Intermetallics, MMCs, Foams?
- Ceramics, CMC, Glass?• Polymers, Polymer-based Composites?
- Processing: Casting, Rolling, Extrusion, Powder Technology, Machining, Joining?
- Surface Engineering: Laser, Spraying, CVD?
- Simulation Methods and Modelling Methods
- Materials Characterisation:?
- Mechanical Testing, Advanced Analytical Techniques NDE, Materialography?
- Biomimetic and Bioinspired Approaches; Biofunctional Materials?
- Nanostructured Materials?
- Electronic and Photonic Materials
Submit your abstract here: JUNIOR EUROMAT 2014 - Submission of a poster abstract
More Information at: