Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we have already informed you about the joined decision with the Technical University of Darmstadt to hold MSE 2020 as a web conference this year. This offers everyone planning security and above all the best possible protection against the virus.
During the last weeks we have put tremendous efforts into providing you with the best possible web congress solution. Our technical possibilities are cutting-edge and offer you not only the traditional features of an online conference tool but also possibilities for bilateral exchange and networking. Look forward to an extraordinary MSE and enjoy our advanced features such as:
- Live Conference with multiple parallel sessions and Q & A functionality
- Replay and time-shift features for all lectures and sessions
- Discussion forum with individual video chat rooms to meet and network
- Digital exhibition hall including live video rooms with multiple companies working in the field of material science
- Poster Exhibition with live video discussion functionality
We are grateful for your support in these difficult times through your participation in MSE, encouraging the continuation of the scientific exchange even in these unusual times.
The preliminary scientific program will be published beginning of July.
Use this chance and submit your abstract by 6 June!
It is not too late to submit a contribution!
These are the topics of this year's MSE: