We are proud to announce the following Plenary Speaker:
- Prof. David S. Smith, University of Limoges, France
Thermophysical properties of porous materials: microstructural design parameters for thermal insulation
- Prof. Jean Paul Allain, University of Illinois, Urbana, USA
Surface and interface nano-to-mesoscale patterning of biomimetic architected cellular materials
- Dr. Ernesto Di Maio, University of Naples Federico I, Italy
Graded and layered foams by gas foaming
- Dr.-Ing. Patrick Gehre, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Germany
Functionalisation of cellular filtering materials for steel melt: a contribution to clean steel technologies
- Prof. Aleksander Gurlo, TU Berlin, Germany
Fabrication of porous oxide and non-oxide ceramics for gas separation, sensing and catalysis
- Dr. Roland Hingmann, BASF SE, Germany
ThermoplasticFoams: Versatile Cellular Materials for Multifaceted Applications and Markets
- Prof. Miguel Angel Rodríguez Perez, University of Valladolid, Spain
Nanocellular polymres. Novel approaches to produce these materials using gas dissolution foaming
We cordially invite you to join the CellMAT 2018 conference, to share your experience in cellular materials with your fellow colleagues and to enjoy the very beautiful and special atmosphere during our conference.
Please also forward this information to interested colleagues.
See you in Bad Staffelstein!
- Michael Scheffler, Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg, Germany
- Dirk Enke, Universität Leipzig, Germany
- Tobias Fey, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany
- Peter Quadbeck, Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Technology and Advanced Materials IFAM, Dresden, Germany
- Mike Tromm, University of Kassel, Germany