Don’t miss the deadline: 31 October 2014!
It is our pleasure to invite you to the international conference onHigh Temperature Shape Memory Alloys – from Basics to Applications, scheduled from 05 - 08 May 2015 at the Educational Centre in Wildbad Kreuth, Bavaria, Germany.
Lately, high-temperature shape memory alloys have attracted a lot of interest as the demand for components operating at temperature above 100°C has grown significantly. There have been substantial advances lately, but challenging issues still limit the widespread use of these unique materials. The conference will provide a forum to present and discuss the latest result in this rapidly evolving field, and aims at bridging the gap from basics to applications.
The topics of the conference will include:
- Constitution and Alloy Development
- Characterization and Testing
- Functional and Structural Degradation
Updated information is available under the conference homepage: http://www.dgm.de/htsmas.
An exhibition will be run throughout the whole conference. Coffee breaks and poster sessions will be held in the exhibition area.
Are you interested in supporting the conference and in presenting your company/institute?
For further information or any questions please contact the conference office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your participation and would be delighted to meet you in the Educational Centre nestled in the idyllic landscape between Lake Tegernsee and the Achen Pass, the former spa looks back on 500 years of history.
- Ralf Drautz, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Gunther Eggeler, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Jan Frenzel, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Alfred Ludwig, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Hans Jürgen Maier, Leibniz Universität Hannover
- Thomas Niendorf, Universität Paderborn
- Jutta Rogal, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Wolfgang Schmahl, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Christoph Somsen, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
We also would appreciate if you could promote our conference to your colleagues who might be interested in coming to Wildbad Kreuth and contributing to the meeting.
Hans J. Maier
Institut für Werkstoffkunde (Materials Science)
Leibniz Universität Hannover
53173 Bonn (Germany)
Phone: +49 (0) 151 2122 7448