Save the Date: Abstract submission will be open by the end of April. Be part of the First International Conference on High-Temperature Shape Memory Alloys.
Lately, high-temperature shape memory alloys have attracted a lot of interest as the demand for components operating at temperature above 100 °C has grown significantly. There have been substantial advances lately, but challenging issues still limit the widespread use of these unique materials. The conference will provide a forum to present and discuss the latest result in this rapidly evolving field, and aims at bridging the gap from basics to applications.
The topics of the conference will include:
- Constitution and Alloy Development
- Characterization and Testing
- Functional and Structural Degradation
The full Call for Abstracts will be be online by the end of April. For further information, please visit the conference website: http://www.dgm.de/htsmas/
- Ralf Drautz, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Gunther Eggeler, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Jan Frenzel, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Alfred Ludwig, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Hans Jürgen Maier, Leibniz Universität Hannover
- Thomas Niendorf, Universität Paderborn
- Jutta Rogal, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Wolfgang Schmahl, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
- Christoph Somsen, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Looking forward to meeting you in Wildbad Kreuth!
Hans J. Maier
Institut für Werkstoffkunde (Materials Science)
Leibniz Universität Hannover